October 06, 2006

This Blog and You

Hello. I'm glad you made it here. I think that both you and I will benefit if you read this, as you might have strong opinions on a topic.

I'm planning to make posts that respond to any seriousness that you might accidentally stumble across on the World of Warcraft forums. I plan to do this because I always see the same topics come up again and again. Instead of getting involved, I will instead copy and paste a link to this blog, as such:
I think that both you and I will benefit if you read this, as you seem to have strong opinions on this topic:

http://warcraft-and-you.blogspot.com/2006/10/this-blog-and-you.html
I hope that I will generate massive uproar and comment spam. This would make me happy in the pants. But I also hope that I learn something, because I am woefully ignorant of many things. I also hope that you learn something, because you are probably woefully ignorant of many other things.

I highly suggest that you flame me. If you do make a coherent point, we will both be better off. If you do not, it merely allows me to laugh at you all the harder. If you wish to respond logically, you are more than welcome, but you may need to shout to make yourself heard.

If no one shows up, I might sit here and doodle to myself. That would work too. But it'd be boring.